- Bird food
- Solution4Patio White Swing Wild Bird Feeder for Outside, Metal Mesh Bottom, Cute Bench Bird Feeder or Squirrel Feeder for Yard, Porch Decoration, Large Capacity, Easy to Fill & Clean, #8455
Solution4Patio White Swing Wild Bird Feeder for Outside, Metal Mesh Bottom, Cute Bench Bird Feeder or Squirrel Feeder for Yard, Porch Decoration, Large Capacity, Easy to Fill & Clean, #8455
- 🐦 EASY TO FILL & CLEAN - The sturdy mesh bottom is powder coated promote drainage, keeps seeds dry and fresh for longer, from moisture and mold. And also allow bird droppings to fall away from the seed. It's ridiculously easy to fill, and clean-up is a cinch.
- 🐦 EXCELLENT VIEW OF BIRDS/SQUIRREL - This sturdy bench tray wild bird feeder is easy for the birds to access, and attracts like cardinals, finches, nuthatches, and a variety of other wild birds. There's plenty of room for several large or small birds to feed simultaneously, get a wide open view of the birds. This also could be a squirrel feeder, enjoying this funny friends sitting on the handrails on both sides of the bench.
- 🐦 HANDCRAFT & DURABLE - Natural solid varnished wood for long lasting outdoor use. All screwed construction using weather-resistant plated deck screws, aluminum rust-resistant continuous hinges, and fully routed edges.
- 🐦 HOME DECO - Our white bench decorative bird seed feeders, cute and large than you thought, 15.2 x 7.7 x 8.3 inches, will add interest to your yard or porch while simultaneously feeding your hungry backyard birds or squirrels.
- 🐦 GOOD SERVICE: We offer a 3-YEAR WARRANTY and providing exceptional quality products and top notch customer service! Excellent purchase!
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Brand||Solution4Patio Expert in Garden Creation|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mount|
|Product Dimensions||15.2 x 7.7 x 8.3 inches|
|Item Weight||1.75 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Solution4Patio Expert in Garden Creation|
|Country of Origin||American Samoa|
|Item model number||#G-8455-US|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 21, 2023
This turned out to be bigger than I thought, but I love it! The birds love it too. Apparently the squirrels figured out how to get in the swing, so they love it as well. It's very sturdy and well made. Easy to clean and waterproof.
Reviewed on June 24, 2023
As a lover of chipmunks my wife found a small picnic table feeder for the front porch. This was so cute so I had to do her one better. Bought this swing and made a frame for it out of pvc tubing. So fun to watch them as we sit in the back deck.
Reviewed on April 20, 2023
This thing is totally cute and rustic - it felt decently made, simple design. I wanted it outside my bedroom window to attract the blue jays with peanuts bc we “saved” one of their babies last year & I wanted to feel closer with the Jays. But it’s too wildly windy where I live. The first day out there it was swinging violently on it’s cute little hoop and I realized how stressful that would be outside a bedroom window on a windy night, which we in Colorado, have many. So I have to return, drop off at Kohls. Am sad bc I fantasized for a year before I finally bought it. But maybe the Jays will still be my friend since I have peanuts - and at least I can tell you the porch swing feeder is really cute in real life & I think it will last a long time in good conditions. Hope this helps.
Reviewed on May 14, 2023
A lot bigger than I expected and is undoubtedly classy. The complaints of other reviewers in regard to the product arriving broken or with some imperfections are credible upon delivery. The packaging leaves a lot to be desired. Also, could have done without the company logo plastered right on the front. Despite my aforementioned product gripes, I'm satisfied overall with my purchase.
Reviewed on February 14, 2023
Purchased one of these years ago and the wooden parts held up fine, the rope did deteriorate after awhile but that is easy to replace. Got a new one when I moved and the only problem I have is that it is no longer up against a fence so it does blow around a lot which is a bit of a problem and not one I thought about ahead of time. Like I said, the last one was up against a wooden fence which I do not have here so it is just on a shepherd's hook. I had to 'jerry rig' it a bit to keep it from swinging around so much. I live off of the Chesapeake Bay and it gets windy around her a lot ... but, it is still cute.
Related products (4/189)